|ID||2017-7970||Position Type||Regular Part-Time|
|Posted Date||10/23/2017 5:12 PM||Work Schedule||10A-4P|
Applewood is Serving Up Great Job Opportunities.
Full time, Part Time and Per Diem Wait Staff Positions Available.
REGISTER NOW to attend the Open House
Applewood Continuing Care Retirement Community
1 Applewood Drive, Freehold, NJ
(In the Performing Arts Center)
November 13th, 2017
10am – 4pm
- iPAD Raffle*
- Food and Refreshments
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly wages!
- Paid training!
- Paid Time Off for Part Time positions!
- Tuition reimbursement for Part Time positions!
- Scholarship opportunities!
- Flexible days and hours!
- Annual “Centrashare” Bonus potential!
To RSVP and Apply:
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
Wait staff work in the independent resident dining/restaurant area at Applewood.
- Provides excellent service to resident population, family and/or guests daily
- Completes side jobs including food prep, dining room set up, station set up, etc
- Maintains work area in a clean and sanitary manner
- Performs cleaning assignments as assigned
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Previous wait staff or restaurant experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral instructions in English.
- Strong people skills and ability to relate professionally to residents, management and co-workers
Continuously: Standing; Walking; Bending/Climbing; Kneeling/Stooping; Reaching above shoulder, at waist, and below waist; Lifting/Pushing or Pulling 10-40+pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job