|ID||2017-7501||Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
|Location||CentraState Medical Center||Shift||Day|
|Posted Date||4/24/2017||Work Schedule||8:30-4:30|
CentraState's mission is to enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. Our vision is to have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence. We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community. Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential. We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change. This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand thatcooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
- Analyzes clinical software to ensure software meets users needs.
- Follows proper workflow for any program changes or enhancements.
- Documents software changes. Application and programming specialist.
- B.S. degree, or related experience, in Computer Science, Business, or a Clinical field required.
- Soarian Clinicals Experience Required
- CPOE (Computerized Physician Order Entry) Build Experience
- Soarian Assessment design and build experience
- Experience working with clinical users to develop requirements
- Medication order build experience preferred (not required)
- Clinical Experience – Pharmacy preferred (could be Pharm Tech vs. PharmD)
- Project management experience preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job