|ID||2017-7576||Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
|Posted Date||7/25/2017 11:48 AM||Work Schedule||8A-4P|
Work for the Healthcare System that Brings Out the Best in You.
When you work with CentraState Healthcare System, you’re not just another employee, you’re part of a community of experts dedicated not only to helping our patients and their families, but also helping each other succeed.
Why Choose CentraState?
With ample opportunity, competitive benefits and a collaborative atmosphere, working at CentraState is not just another job, it’s a way to do what you love and to be your best you!
We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- Leading edge technology
- Great staff-to-patient ratio’s
- Career Development and Growth Opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Retirement / Savings Programs
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Profit Sharing Program
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
To enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare.
To have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence.
We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community.
Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential.
We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change.
This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand that cooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs a variety of maintenance and engineering duties. Works independently within chosen trade to analyze and correct complex problems, determines manpower, material needs and deadlines for jobs or projects. Serves as lead to a group of Maintenance Mechanics on assigned projects, teaches trade skills to other Mechanics, and reviews the work of outside vendors to report
- High school graduate or equivalency required.
- Minimum of seven years as a Maintenance Mechanic, or five years experience plus State of New Jersey license in chosen trade required. Previous experience in a health care institution preferred. Two years of trade school or apprenticeship in trade may be substituted for two years of the previous experience requirement.
- State of NJ Low Pressure Black Seal license required.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and transmit complicated detailed instructions in writing and orally. Must have a demonstrated expertise in one trade, comprehensive understanding of plant operation, and skills in various trades including carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and mechanical repairs. Must be able to meet deadlines.
Apply for this job