|ID||2017-7909||Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
|Posted Date||10/9/2017 12:25 PM||Work Schedule|
Work for the Healthcare System that Brings Out the Best in You.
When you work with CentraState Healthcare System, you’re not just another employee, you’re part of a community of experts dedicated not only to helping our patients and their families, but also helping each other succeed.
Why Choose CentraState?
With ample opportunity, competitive benefits and a collaborative atmosphere, working at CentraState is not just another job, it’s a way to do what you love and to be your best you!
We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- Leading edge technology
- Great staff-to-patient ratio’s
- Career Development and Growth Opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Retirement / Savings Programs
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Profit Sharing Program
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
To enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare.
To have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence.
We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community.
Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential.
We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change.
This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand that cooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CentraState’s OR RN Resident program supports nurses with a minimum of ONE YEAR MED/SURG EXPERIENCE looking to develop skills needed to work in the Operating Room. This program allows for the continued development of existing nursing skills, expereince, confidence, and comfort level to work independently in the Operating Room.
This year-long OR RN Resident program is designed and facilitated directly by our Operating Room educator with the goals of:
- Increasing your clinical skills and helping you develop the technical skills needed for this specialty;
- Developing your critical thinking skills;
- Equipping you with effective and related skills; and
- Providing mentorship.
As an Operating Room RN Resident, you initially receive a comprehensive orientation–including a thorough review of policies and procedures, instruction in new technical skills. You then are paired with a trained preceptor and given a gradual increase in responsibility over time. You also receive off-unit experiences with Sterile Processing, PACU, Short Stay, and OR Holding.
In addition to a two year commitment to our organization, nurses who are accepted into CentraState's Operating Room RN Resident program are expected to demonstrate the following:
- Successful grades in examinations for basic competencies in Peri 101
- Successful completion of a competency skills checklist
- Participation in evaluation sessions (written and verbal) during and at conclusion of the program
- Enrollment in a BSN program, if applicable
At the completion of this program, nurses will be placed in an available vacancy (shift available) in the Operating Room and will have On Call responsibility.
- Minimum of 1 year Med/Surg experience
- Current NJ RN license
- Graduate of a BSN program preferred
- American Heart Association BCLS, ACLS preferred
Must provide/upload the following for a completed application:
- 2 Clinical Reference Letters
- Letter of Intent / Interest
Apply for this job