|ID||2017-7545||Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
|Location||CentraState Medical Center||Shift||Night|
|Posted Date||5/29/2017||Work Schedule||7P-7:30A|
CentraState's mission is to enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. Our vision is to have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence. We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community. Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential. We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change. This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand thatcooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
CentraState Healthcare System, a leading healthcare provider located in Monmouth County currently has an employment opportunity available for Patient Care Technician's.
The PCT provides skilled technical assistance to licensed professionals by performing assigned duties and services required to deliver quality patient care. Provides basic nursing care and assists patient with activities of daily living.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing EKGs
- Providing basic personal hygiene
- Aassisting patients with their meals
- Measuring patient height and weight
- Following established standards, Joint Commission and CentraState policies and procedures
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- One year nursing assistant healthcare experience
- Certified Home Health Aide experience considered
- Successful completion of Nurse Assistant or PCT training course required
- CPR and BGM (Bedside Glucose Monitoring) certification required within first 6 months of hire
- EKG and Bedside Glucose Monitoring training will be done onsite. PCTs will be BGM certified by CentraState's Lab once training is complete
Standing; Walking; Lifting/pushing or pulling up to and greater than 40 pounds; Kneeling/stooping; Reaching at waist, below waist, and above shoulder; Bending; Climbing; Sitting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job