|ID||2017-7664||Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
|Posted Date||8/29/2017 5:26 PM||Work Schedule||7A-7:30P|
Work for the Healthcare System that Brings Out the Best in You.
When you work with CentraState Healthcare System, you’re not just another employee, you’re part of a community of experts dedicated not only to helping our patients and their families, but also helping each other succeed.
Why Choose CentraState?
With ample opportunity, competitive benefits and a collaborative atmosphere, working at CentraState is not just another job, it’s a way to do what you love and to be your best you!
We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- Leading edge technology
- Great staff-to-patient ratio’s
- Career Development and Growth Opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Retirement / Savings Programs
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Profit Sharing Program
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
To enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare.
To have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence.
We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community.
Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential.
We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change.
This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand that cooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CentraState Healthcare System, a leading healthcare provider located in Monmouth County currently has an employment opportunity available for Patient Care Technician's.
The PCT provides skilled technical assistance to licensed professionals by performing assigned duties and services required to deliver quality patient care. Provides basic nursing care and assists patient with activities of daily living.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing EKGs
- Providing basic personal hygiene
- Aassisting patients with their meals
- Measuring patient height and weight
- Following established standards, Joint Commission and CentraState policies and procedures
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- One year nursing assistant healthcare experience
- Certified Home Health Aide experience considered
- Successful completion of Nurse Assistant or PCT training course required
- CPR and BGM (Bedside Glucose Monitoring) certification required within first 6 months of hire
- EKG and Bedside Glucose Monitoring training will be done onsite. PCTs will be BGM certified by CentraState's Lab once training is complete.
Standing; walking; reaching at, below, or above waist; lifting/pushing/pulling up to and greater than 40 pounds; bending; stooping; kneeling.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Apply for this job