|ID||2017-7470||Position Type||Per Diem|
|Location||CentraState Medical Center||Shift||Flexibility Required|
|Posted Date||5/1/2017||Work Schedule||3P-7P|
CentraState's mission is to enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. Our vision is to have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence. We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community. Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential. We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change. This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand thatcooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
- Provides occupational therapy to inpatients and outpatients to assist them in regaining physical or mental function and/or to adjust to handicaps.
- Develops an appropriate therapeutic plan for each patient's individual needs.
- Evaluates the patient's progress, goal attainment and need for further services following discharge.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred
- Previous experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
- Current NJ license in Occupational Therapy
Standing; Walking; Bending; Climbing; Reaching at waist; Lifting up to and greater than 40 pounds; Kneeling; Stooping; Sitting; Typing; Filing; Reaching above shoulder and below waist.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job