|ID||2017-7257||Position Type||Per Diem|
|Location||CentraState Medical Center||Shift||Flexibility Required|
|Posted Date||4/25/2017||Work Schedule||12P-8P|
CentraState's mission is to enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. Our vision is to have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence. We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community. Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential. We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change. This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand that cooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
Provides health education and/or screening programs for community members, professionals and employees in the CentraState Healthcare System service area. Assists Coordinator in developing, evaluating and marketing programs.
- Utilizes effective teaching strategies and materials to present materials in a clear, concise, appropriate way.
- Prepares materials for class as appropriate.
- Works with the other instructors to develop course content based on the needs of participants and community members.
- Reviews participant evaluations with Director and colleagues and makes improvements where indicated.
- Demonstrates flexibility in teaching groups of various age levels and learning abilities.
- Provides feedback to the Director and recommends methods to improve services.
- Incorporates new applicable information in the field into class materials.
- Provides opportunity for participants to evaluate program content.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Ensures that all participants have completed necessary paperwork, including release forms where appropriate.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current New Jersey license
- CPR Certification required.
- Certification in teaching specialty area required.
- Minimum of three years teaching experience and five years nursing and/or health education experience in specialty area.
Standing; Walking; Lifting/pushing or pulling up to and greater than 40 pounds; Kneeling/stooping; Reaching at waist, below waist, and above shoulder; Bending; Climbing; Sitting; Typing; Filing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job