|ID||2017-7397||Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
|Location||CentraState Medical Center||Shift||Day|
|Posted Date||4/3/2017||Work Schedule||10A-6P|
CentraState's mission is to enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. Our vision is to have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence. We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community. Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential. We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change. This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand thatcooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
- Performs patient room cleaning and discharge cleaning including dusting, sanitizing, wiping, and scrubbing beds, walls, furniture, and fixtures
- Replenishes soap, paper towels, toilet paper and other supplies as needed
- Keeps housekeeping carts stocked
- Performs general cleaning duties (sweeping, mopping, dusting, sanitizing) and related services in-patient and non-patient areas
- Operates floor-cleaning machinery to maintain hard flooring and carpets
- Collects and disposes of regular and medical wastes at loading dock
- Hanges drapes and curtains and moves furniture as necessary
- Assembles room set ups
- Distributes clean linen and collects and stores dirty linen for pick up
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to understand oral and written instructions in English
- Team player who is able to work independently
Working Conditions: Exposure to dirt, dust and odors. May be required to work in aseptic areas. May have daily potential for exposure to blood and/or body fluids. Must be able to work in specialized areas, ex: Labor & Delivery, ICU/CCU, and Emergency Department.
Reaching Above Shoulder, At Waist or Below Waist
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling up to 40
Apply for this job