|ID||2017-8010||Position Type||Regular Part-Time|
|Posted Date||11/6/2017 1:48 PM||Work Schedule||8:30-4:30|
Work for the Healthcare System that Brings Out the Best in You.
When you work with CentraState Healthcare System, you’re not just another employee, you’re part of a community of experts dedicated not only to helping our patients and their families, but also helping each other succeed.
Why Choose CentraState?
With ample opportunity, competitive benefits and a collaborative atmosphere, working at CentraState is not just another job, it’s a way to do what you love and to be your best you!
We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- Leading edge technology
- Great staff-to-patient ratio’s
- Career Development and Growth Opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Retirement / Savings Programs
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Profit Sharing Program
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
To enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare.
To have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence.
We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community.
Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential.
We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change.
This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand that cooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of professional practice guidelines for the nursing care of patients with diabetes.
- Utilizes effective teaching strategies and materials to present materials in a clear, concise, appropriate way.
- Prepares materials for class as appropriate.
- Works with the other instructors to develop course content based on the needs of participants and community members.
- Reviews participant evaluations with Director and colleagues and makes improvements where indicated.
- Demonstrates flexibility in teaching groups of various age levels and learning abilities.
- Provides feedback to the Director and recommends methods to improve services.
- Incorporates new applicable information in the field into class materials.
- Provides opportunity for participants to evaluate program content.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Ensures that all participants have completed necessary paperwork, including release forms where appropriate.
- Collaborate in designing, evaluating and revising unit specific educational programs (e.g. competency-based orientation, skill testing and continuing education) on the basis of pre-identified learning needs, patient outcomes, internal/community standards of practice and current theory/research (e.g. best practices). Anticipates, where possible, future individual and group learning needs.
- Administers culturally sensitive nursing care to patients that is in accordance with ADA Standards of Care, ANA Standards, the New Jersey Practice Act and JCAHO.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the teaching/learning process through the analysis of nurse sensitive indicators and patient outcomes.
Apply for this job