|ID||2017-7478||Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
|Location||CentraState Medical Center||Shift||Day|
|Posted Date||5/5/2017||Work Schedule||..|
CentraState's mission is to enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. Our vision is to have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence. We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community. Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential. We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change. This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand thatcooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
- Supports the mission of the Foundation through various professional assignments including but not limited to prospect research, database management and support of the CentraState Associated Auxiliaries
- Accurately processes deposits of all cash/checks received by the Foundation on a daily basis and acknowledges their receipt to the donor.
- Acts as Foundation liaison to Auxiliaries assisting in all aspects fundraising, event promotion, and marketing/press releases, meeting all revenue targets.
- Acts as liaison to Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Maintains board portal and all information to and from board members.
- Acts as the Foundation representative at bi-monthly New Employee Orientation. Promotes the Foundation, Grateful Patient Program, Employee Campaign and special events to new employees.
- Coordinates the CentraState Scholarship Program, soliciting funds, communicating with CentraState employees and high schools to secure applicants; coordinates judging process and distribution of awards; develops media releases to promote the scholarship program and recognize recipients.
- Coordinates volunteers for all foundation events, including planning and scheduling.
- Maintains community sponsorships budget and tracking sheet, completes A/P requests and creates sponsorship ads.
- Communicates with organization regarding ads, sponsorships, and attendees.
- Manages the Donor Recognition process and all donor walls.
- Maintains the master tracking list, ensuring all recognition is accurately ordered, installed and maintained.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Queen Contests, including managing the committee, contestants, process, overseeing events and recognition, meeting revenue targets.
- Effectively engages department heads in solicitation of CentraState vendors for event sponsorships and ads.
- Maintains the Foundation website, updating content on a regular and timely basis and coordinates responses to inquiries made through the website.
- Manages the design, development and production of the Foundation's annual report.
- Provides staff support to volunteer event committees in the planning and execution of special events.
- Plans and executes fundraising and non-fundraising events, meeting all targets and deadlines.
- Develops and manages the expense budgets for all special events. Assists Manager, Donor Relations & Special Gifts with Heart Center Mailings. Conducts “renewal/lapsed” Donor Mailings (from RE records) - semi-annually (May, November). Conducts “Women’s Health” mailings. Staffs the Paulette Stallone Steps Towards Cancer Wellness Run/Walk. Conducts “acquisition” Grateful Patient Mailings (from patient census) – quarterly (April, July, October, November/December).
- Employee campaign: Utilizes past experience to identify potential campaign committee members from throughout CHS; recruits committee members to assist in planning and implementing the employee campaign.
- Monitors and occasionally posts to social media platforms to share relevant Foundation information regarding CHF events/news. WealthPoint on-Time (WPOT): Learns the service and leads staff in integrating key aspects into the department and RE (where applicable).
- Daily Patient Screening and Research Point: Coordinates integration of screening & research software for staff optimization.
- Digital properties: Maintains Foundation website, updating content regularly. Maintains Foundation social media, updating content regularly.
- Coordinates responses to inquiries made through the web/social media.
- Integrates all Foundation communication and activities into web and social media properties.
- Recruits and facilitates the Cancer Run/Walk committee.
- Coordinates the annual event.
- Attends bi-weekly New Hire Orientation. Assists in other fundraising and system initiatives as needed.
- BS degree in Business Required
- Three (3) years of experience including public speaking Required
Sitting Frequently; Standing/Walking Occasionally; Kneeling/Stooping Rarely; Bending/Climbing Rarely Reaching Above Shoulder, At Waist or Below Waist Frequently; Lifting/Pushing or Pulling up to 40 pounds Occasionally; Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds Rarely; Typing/Filing Continuously
Apply for this job