|ID||2017-7490||Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
|Location||CentraState Medical Center||Shift||Day|
|Posted Date||5/8/2017||Work Schedule||9A-5P|
CentraState's mission is to enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. Our vision is to have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence. We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community. Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential. We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change. This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand thatcooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
Assists in the development, implementation, and maintenance of Clinical Quality Assurance, Drug Usage Evaluation programs
and Drug Information Services. Operationalizes the patient care and service goals and objectives established by senior
- Evaluates ongoing drug usage activities.
- Develops, implements and monitors therapeutic interchange programs.
- Assists with overseeing the continuing effort made by the department to improve the quality of patient care and services.
- Assists in coordinating the development, implementation, and maintenance of therapeutic guidelines and surveillance techniques for drug therapy.
- Assists with the development of departmental performance improvement and quality control plans.
- Graduate of an Accredited College of Pharmacy.
- Current NJ Pharmacist license required.
- At least three years experience in hospital pharmacy required.
Sitting; standing/walking; typing/filing; bending/climbing; kneeling/stooping; reaching at or below waist/above shoulder; lifting up to 40 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job