|ID||2017-7306||Position Type||Regular Part-Time|
|Location||CentraState Medical Center||Shift||Flexibility Required|
|Posted Date||3/24/2017||Work Schedule||7:30A-8P|
CentraState's mission is to enhance the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. Our vision is to have an organization of caring professionals trusted as our community's healthcare system of choice for clinical excellence. We are dedicated to service excellence for our patients, residents, families and community. Compassion, sensitivity and integrity, for those we serve as well as those with whom we work, are essential. We are also committed to an environment that supports continuous quality improvement and positive change. This environment is enhanced by education that improves our individual and collective capabilities. We understand thatcooperation with individuals and institutions with whom we share common goals is integral to the fulfillment of our mission.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
This position works in the employee cafeteria in the main hospital.
- Accurately keeps records regarding customers served, specific meals served, etc.
- Rings all items purchased from the cafeteria on the cash register.
- Fills out all forms as to charges, money collected, problems and deposits money, reports, receipts into safe.
- Balances cash drawer at end of shift, prepares daily deposit, scans all documents.
- Checks and fills stock (dressings, trays, cutlery, etc). Helps fill and clean machines, tray stands.
- High School graduate or equivalency preferred
- Some experience in a cafeteria and/or operation of a cash register and money transactions desirable
- Capable of doing math and keeping records
- Outstanding customer service required
- Must be able to multi-task well and keep cool under pressure when there is a line of customers at peak service times
Standing; walking; bending/climbing; stooping/kneeling; reaching at or below waist, above shoulder; lifting up to 40 pounds; typing/filing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job